Templates by BIGtheme NET

Eenadu TS SSC supplementary results 2015 Manabadi

Telangana Board of Secondary Education has declared SSC/ 10th class Exam supplementary results today at 6 PM. Approximately 1 Lakh students have appeared in supplementary examination conducted on 1st week of June 2015. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for TS SSC Supply Result 2015 now check your result from here. Here below we are providing result link. That will navigate to official website. From that page you will get your SSC supplementary exam marks subject wise by entering hall ticket number.

TS SSC supplementary results 2015 name wise:

Here we are also providing facility to get Eenadu TS SSC supplementary results 2015 manabadi marks with name wise and hall ticket number wise. To get the name wise results candidates are click on the below link and enter minimum 4 characters of your name registered in 10th class board exams. Click on the search button then it display the list of similar name candidates. Select your name and get your TS 10th class supply result 2015.

Eenadu TS SSC supplementary results 2015 Manabadi

TS SSC supply results 2015 Pass percentage:

In regular examination approximately 80% students get passed and remaining 20% students have attended supplementary examinations to test their fate. We may wish all candidates get pass with good marks. These results not only for qualifying for higher education but also deicide the student future. Not the life ends with one exam, take a challenge it and prove you yourself and show you something special to world.  Candidates who are searching for www. SSC supplementary results 2015 TS .com may check now on our result web site Indiajobzs.com. follow the below simple process and get your marks easily.

How to check TS SSC June Supply Exam Results 2015:

  • Click on the below result link
  • Enter hall ticket number / name
  • Click on submit button
  • Download and check your results

Click Here to download TS SSC Supply Result 2015

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -