Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore is inviting applications from the willing candidates for various faculty vacancies. Authority has advertised 180 Faculty and other positions including backlog for Regular and Self Finance Courses for University Teaching Departments. Desirous candidates can download the application form from the willing candidates for the recruitment of DAVV Indore Faculty Jobs 2016. Job hunters are required to pay Rs. 500/- as an exam fee and submit the same along with the application. Job hunters who passed Ph.D or equivalent from the recognized university are eligible for DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016.
DAVV Indore Faculty Jobs 2016 Application Form
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has advertised a recruitment notification for 180 Professor, Reader, Lecturer, Craft Teacher and Director Vacancies. All the job hunters should download the application form and send the completed application form to the following address. Before going to DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016 should know more details. Candidates who have the experience in the relevant field are most desirable for the vacancies. Job seekers should go through the official website dauniv.ac.in for more details. On our website we are providing more sarkari naukri, hence applicants should visit our website regularly.
DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016 Teaching Posts
Organization: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
Job Category: Govt Sector
Job Designation: Various
Total Vacancies: 180
- Professor: 48 Posts
- Reader/Associate Professor: 53 Posts
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor: 76 Posts
- Craft Teacher: 01 Post
- Director: 01 Post
- Head Computer Centre: 01 Post
DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for S.No-1, 5
- Good academic record with Ph.D in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for S.No- 2
- First Class Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology for S.No- 3
- two years experience of Teaching Craft in a training College of Education department and having Diploma for S.No- 4
- A Ph.D degree with first class at Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engg & Tech for S.No- 6 with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Refer Notification
Selection Process: Interview
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/-(Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates) demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, payable at Indore.
How to Apply For DAVV Indore Recruitment 2016:
Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed application format along with necessary documents, DD and envelope should be addressed so as to reach on or before 2nd May 2016
Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, R.N.T. Marg, Indore-452001 in person or by registered/ speed post