Hey guys welcome to the Indiajobzs site here we provide the daily current affairs for the candidates who have been prepared for the all bank exams and other competitive exams, as we know now daily the competition for the Banking Sector and other government jobs is huge so the aspirants who have been looking for the Job they should have to follow the every section in the exam, aspirants can easily get the pattern and section of the all types of the Banking and other competitive exams form the many books and practice papers but the current affairs should have to learn from the day by day so the applicants who have prepared for the Govt Job they can follow the daily current affairs from our site.
Note: for the last 15 days or 1month current affairs candidates can look intoour site.
Current affairs on 20th June 2015:
- Thermocol plates are banned in the State of Jharkhand on 19th June 2015 with the aim to promote leaf plates so that poor people of the State can get employment
- Chinese version of Bhagavad Gita launched in China on 17th June 2015. The book released by Indian Ambassador to China Ashok K. Kantha
- Aakar Patel appointed as Executive Director of Amnesty International India on 18th June 2015. He is famous Journalist and Writer
- Anandpur Sahib, city of Punjab completed its 350 years of establishment on 19th June 2015. The city founded by 9th Guru Sri Guru TegBahadur. The city is also known as ‘Hole City of Bliss’.
- ‘SBI eforex’, the online forex platform launched by State Bank of India on 19th June 2015. Under the scheme, every customer of bank will book the foreign exchange transaction online.
- Golden State Warriors won National Basketball Championship 2015 on 16th June 2015. The event conducted by National Basketball Association
- Micromal launched World’s slimmest and lightst 4G phone namely ‘Micromax Canvas Silver 5’ on 18th June 2015 The phone became 1st smartphone to weigh below 100 grams.
Current affairs on 22nd June 2015:
- ShashiBala, the former Captain of Indian Hockey team, died on 21st June 2015. She also remained selector of Hockey Punjab.
- SuleymanDamirel, the former President of Turkey, died on 17th June 2015. He remained President of Turkey during the period 1993 to 2000
- India signed 6 agreement with Tanzania in the field of Tourism, Education etc. The President of Tanzania JakayaMrishoKikwete was on visit to India on 19th June 2015
- International Yoga Day is observed on 21st June 2015 in all over the World. Guinness World Record also made by India to take part in Yoga event at one venue i.e. 35985 people at a time
- The Wi-Fi service of Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok became the fastest Wi-Fi service all over the World on 20th June 2015 as announced by Rotten WiFi. The survey conducted on about 130 Airport
- NicoRosberg of Germany won Austrian F1 Grand Prix on 21st June 2015 after defeating Lewis Hamilton of Britain
- Bangladesh won Cricket ODI series against India on 21st June 2015. Earlier, Bangladesh won the series against Pakistan and Zimbabwe.