Hey friends welcome to the Indiajobzs site as all we know here we provide the Daily current affairs for the candidates who have been prepared for the competitive exams, now most number of the candidates prepared hardly for the Sarkari Naukri posts in any cadre so the ever competitive exam for the Govt Job consist the Current Affairs section with the include the General Knowledge so for the hopefuls who wish to prepare the daily current affairs about the world matters they can refer the Indiajobzs site we provide the all types of the information for the competitive exams.
Note: for the daily Current affairs candidates better to Bookmark our site page, it’s easy and useful for their competitive exams
1st to 8th June 2015 Latest Current Affairs:
Current Affairs on 1st June 2015:
- New Bank Note Paper Line Unit inaugurated by Finance Minister ArunJaitley on 30th May 2015. The unit inaugurated at Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh. The unit has capacity of 6000 metric tonne.
- Veena Jain appointed as Director General of Doordarshan news on 29th May 2015 succeeded by Akshay Rout.
- A. Prasanth appointed as Chief Financial Officer of Indian Bank on 28th May 2015 succeeded by K. SrinivasaRaghavan. T.M. Bhasin is CEO of Indian Bank.
- The book namely ‘Super Economies:America, India, China and The Future of the World’ released on 29th May 2015.
- The scheme namely ‘Online Customer Acquisition Solution’ launched by State Bank of India on 29th May 2015
- International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers observed on 29th May 2015 in all over the World under the theme of ‘Together for Peace.
- AbhinavBindra became 4th Indian shooter to qualify for Rio Olympics 2016. The other three are GaganNarang, JituRai and ApurviChandela.
Current Affairs on 2nd June 2015
- Philipose G. Pynumootil appointed as Assistant Chief of Naval Air Staff on 01st June 2015. He was awarded with NaoSena Medal.
- MeenaHemchandra appointed as Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India on 01st June 2015.
- Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa appointed as Governor of Arunachal Pradesh on 01st June 2015. He became 19th Governor of the State.
- AmeenahGuribFakim designated as President of Mauritius. She became 1st woman President of Mauritius on 01st June 2015
- Sachin Tendulkar, SouravGanguly and VVS Laxman inducted into BCCI’s cricket advisory committee on 01st June 2015. The President of BCCI is JagmohanDalmiya
- .S. Negi conferred with World No Tobacco Day Award 2015 on 31st May 2015 for accomplishments for tobacco control.
- World’s 1st facial recognition ATM Machine unveiled by China on 30th May 2015. The ATM was created by Tsinghua University.
Current Affairs on 3rd June 2015
- PawanMunjal appointed as CMD of Hero MotoCorp. Ltd. on 01st June 2015 succeeded by BrijmohanLallMunjal. Hero MotoCorp. Ltd. is the larges manufacturer unit of two wheelers in India.
- Sivan appointed as Director of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre on 01st June 2015. VSSC is an organization working under Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Somanath appointed as Director of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre on 01st June 2015. LPSC is an organization working under Indian space Research Organisation.
- Kunhikrishnan appointed as Director of SatishDhawan Space Centre on 01st June 2015 succeeded by MYS Prasad.
- Harriette Thompson became oldest woman to complete a marathon on 01st June 2015. She completed 42.2 kilometers race in 7 hours 24 minutes 36 seconds.
- SeppBlatter re-elected as President of Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA). SeppBlatter is at 70th place in Forbes list of World’s most powerful people.
- Alastair Cook of England Cricket Team became highest test scorer after breaking the record of Graham Gooch of 8900 runs. Cook scored 8944 runs in 118 matches.
Current Affairs on 4th June 2015
- Inderjeet won Gold Medal in shot put in 21st Asian Athletics Championship on 03rd June 2015 held at Wuhan, China. He became 8th Indian shot putter to win a Gold Medal in Asian Championship.
- DeepikaKumari won Bronze Medal in Archery World Cup on 31st May 2015 after defeating Chang Hye Jin of South Korea
- Phase 1A of Jaipur Metro Rail Services inaugurated by VasundharaRaje, Chief Minister of Rajasthan on 03rd June 2015. Jaipur became 6th city in India to have metro service after Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata.
- Putin Renjen appointed as CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited on 01st June 2015 succeeded by Barry Salzberg
- The web portal namely ‘KhoyaPaya’ launched by Government of India on 02nd June 2015 to exchange information on missing and found children.
- Ravi Shastri (full name RavishankarJayadrithaShastri) re-elected as Director of Cricket Team of India on 02nd June 2015 as announced by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI
- IAP Health Phone Programme launched by Union Ministry of Women and Child Development on 02nd June 2015.
- Harley Davidson signed an agreement with Myntra on 02nd June 2015 for online merchandise sale. The CEO of Harley Davidson is Keith E. Wandell and CEO of Myntra is MukeshBansal
Current Affairs on 5thJune 2015
- India signed an agreement with USA for Defence relationship on 03rd June 2015 in the presence of Defence Minister of India ManoharParrikar and US Secretary of Defence Ashton Carter.
- India signed an agreement with Belarus on 03rd June 2015 to boost the relationship between the two countries. Agreements signed during the visit of President of India to Belarus.
- According to 2nd Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2015-16, RBI cuts the repo rate by 0.25%. Now the repo rate is 7.25%. RBI announced the report on 02nd June 2015.
- Suresh Kalmadi conferred with Asian Athletics Association President’s Award on 02nd June 2015 for his outstanding contribution.
- According the report of Rule of Law Index 2015, India ranked at 59th place while at 1st rank is Denmark
- Syed Asif Ibrahim appointed as PM’s Special Envoy on Countering Terrorism and Extremism on 03rd June 2015. Syed Asif Ibrahim is the Director of Intelligence Bureau.
- Sundaram Ravi became 1st umpire after S. Venkataraghavan to be inducted in International Cricket Council Elite Panel of Umpires as announced on 04th June 2015.
Current Affairs on 6th June 2015
- Irwin Rose, the Nobel Prize winner, died on 02nd June 2015. He won Nobel Prize in Chemistry.]
- India signed an agreement with World Bank on 04th June 2015 for $ 400 million for Tamil Nadu Urban Development Project.
- All Indian Football Federation (AIFF) signed an agreement with French Football Federation on 02nd June 2015. The President of AIFF is Praful Patel.
- AB De Villiers of South Africa awarded with South Africa Cricketer of the Year Award 2015 on 03rd June 2015. He awarded with total 5 awards and equaled with HashimAmla.
- World Environment Day is observed in all over the World on 05th June 2015 under the theme of ‘Seven Billion Dreams, One Planet, Consume with Care’.
- Delhi Metro received its 1st driver less metro train on 04th June 2015. This type of train manufactured by Bharat Earth Movers Limited in India.
Current Affairs on 8th June 2015
- Serena Williams of USA won Women’s singles French Open 2015 on 06th June 2015 after defeating LucieSafarova of Czechoslovakia.
- Ali Smith, the famous Author of UK, won Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction on 03rd June 2015 for her novel namely ‘How to be Both
- Seshasayee appointed as Non-Executive Chairman of Infosys Limited on 05th June 2015 succeeded by K.V. Kamath.
- JalKrantiAbhiyan launched by Government of India on 05th June 2015 at Jaipur, Rajasthan with the aim to consolidate water conservation in the country
- PremNath, the famous Wrestler and Gold Medal winner in Commonwealth Games in the year 1974, died on 01st June 2015.
- G7 Summit started on 07th June 2015 at SchlosElmau, Germany. G7 is the organization of 7 countries namely Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK and USA.
- StanislasWawrinka of Switzerland won Men’s singles title of French Open 2015 after defeating Novak Djokovic of Serbia on 06th June 2015
- Lewis Hamilton of Britain won Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix on 07th June 2015 after defeating NicoRosberg of Germany while ValtteriBottas of Finland placed at 3rd place.
- On 06th June 2015 Former Prime Minister of India AtalBihari Vajpayee awarded with Bangladesh Liberation War Honour by Government of Bangladesh. The award presented by President of Bangladesh Abdul Hamid.