Hey friends as we know we provide the daily current affairs for the candidates who prepared for the all competitive exams. Now most of the people trying for the Government jobs, Sarakari naukari and Bank jobs and other competitive exams. So every competitive exam consist the General Knowledge section it requires the All topics about the daily wise so candidates should have to know the recent news about the world wide so here we provide the daily latest and important current affairs for the candidates to make the best score in their competitive exams. So prepare well below we provide the daily current affairs and all the best for your exams.
Note: for the daily Current affairs candidates better to Bookmark our site page, it’s easy and useful for their competitive exams.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to leave for a Three Nation (China, Mongolia and South Korea) Six-day visit shortly from the 13th may to 19th May 2015.
- During this visit, he is going to ink several agreements and MOU, including in the field of trade and tourism between the all countries.
- A bill to deal with black money stashed abroad was passed by Parliament today.
- The Supreme Court today lifted its embargo and allowed the Centre to go ahead with the appointment of Central Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) and a Vigilance Commissioner from the list of candidates shortlisted by it.
- Supreme Court bans pictures of political leaders in government advertisements.
- In Andhra Pradesh, a 15-member State-level Steering Committee constituted to coordinate the activities at the apex level to realise the State’s vision of being one among the best three states in the country by 2022 and the best State by 2029.
- Haryana Government going to set up a high powered commission of enquiry to investigate the land deals in Haryana during the Bhupinder Singh Huda (congress) rule.
- Achal Kumar Jyoti, a former Chief Secretary of Gujarat during Narendra Modi’s tenure as Chief Minister, today took over as the new Election Commissioner, filling one of the two vacancies in the three-member body.
- Bharati AXA General Insurance appointed the Deepak Iyer as the Chief executive officer (CEO)
- Neel Mukherjee’s “The Lives of Others” has won the UK’s Encore Award for the best second novel.
- The Union Cabinet today approved new urea policy and fixed subsidy rate of phosphatic and potassic (P&K) fertilisers for 2015.
- Google Inc. is going to build its biggest campus outside the US in Hyderabad at an investment of Rs.1,000 crore. The 2 million square feet facility, the Internet giant’s first company-owned campus in Asia, will house 13,000 employees when it is ready in 2019.