61) If POND is coded as RSTL, how is HEAR written in that code ?
The first, second, third and fourth letters of the word are respectively moved two, four, six and eight letters forward to obtain the code.
62) If TABLE is coded as GZYOV, how is JUICE coded ?
If in the word, a letter is the nth letter form the beginning of English alphabet, then in the code the corresponding letter is the nth letter from the end.
63) In a code language, DISTANCE is written as IDTUBECN and DOCUMENT is written as ODDVNTNE.How is THURSDAY written in that language ?
The place of the first two letters and the sixth and eight letters of the word are interchanged, while the third, fourth and fifth letters are each moved one step forward, to obtain the code.
64) In a certain language, CHAMPION is coded as HCMAIPNO, how is NEGATIVE coded in that code ?
The letters of the word are reversed in order, taking two at a time, to obtain the code.
65) If PEOPLE is coded as PLPOEE, how is TREND coded ?
The first and the last letters of the word remain unchanged, while the second and second last, third and third last so on are interchanged, to obtain the code.
66) In a certain code, PAPER is written as SCTGW. How is MOTHER written in that code ?
The first, third and fifth letters of theword are respectively moved three, four and five steps forward, while the letters at even positions are each moved two steps forward to obtain the corresponding letters of the code.
67) In a certain code, SUBSTITUTION is written as ITSBUSNOITUT. How is DISTRIBUTION written in that code ?
First, the first six letters an then the last six letters are written in a reverse order to obtain the code
68) If DELHI is coded as CCIDD, how would you encode BOMBAY?
Then BOMBAY will be get AMJXVS
69) According to a military code, SYSTEM is SYSMET and NEARER is AENRER What is the code for FRACTION?
70) In a certain code, PAPER is written as SCTGW. How is MOTHER written in that code?