Chhattisgarh Lecturer and Assistant Professor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015: Here is the news to all the candidates those who are looking for the Chhattisgarh Lecturer Assistant Professor Syllabus and Exam Pattern for 2015, on 9-07-2015 CGPSC has released the notification to recruit Assistant professor and Lecture, many candidates have applied for this post, in soon CGPSC going to conduct the online exam, for the exam many candidates have preparing that. And they all looking for the CGPSC Chhattisgarh Lecturer Assistant Professor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015, for their sake here we are providing. Check out from below providing details.
CGPSC Exam pattern and Syllabus 2015:
Exam will contains two categories and CGPSC Assistant professor and Lecture questions 150 and for that it contains total 300 marks. For interview it will be 30 marks. CGPSC Assistant professor and Lecture exam duration will be 3:00 hours and for every wring answer there will be 1 negative mark. Check brief information from below provided date.
CGPSC Assistant professor and Lecture exam pattern 2015:
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II- Optional Subject*||100||200|
The Duration of Test is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes), There shall be negative marking of 01 mark on every wrong answer, Minimum Qualifying marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks). This exact CGPSC Assistant professor and Lecture exam pattern 2015 will, this exact pattern will contains in the exam, check out below CGPSC Assistant professor and Lecture exam Syllabus 2015.
Below shown syllabus will contains the CGPSC lecturer and Assistant professor Exam.
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science & Information Technology
CGPSC Assistant professor and Lecture exam Syllabus 2015:
Part-1 (General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh):
- History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chhattisgarh in freedom struggle.
- Geography, water, mineral resources, climate and physical conditions.
- Literature, music, dance, art and culture of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribals, dialects, teej and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh.
Part-2 (Optional Subject): To see the Syllabi of 09 optional subject mentioned above, please download the advertisement from Link given below.