Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Limited has recently issued a vacancy circular for 107 DGM, AGM, Diploma Trainee, Officer & Engineer and Other vacancies. Authority wishes to recruit candidates for filling up backlog vacancies of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in various disciplines. Candidates are required to apply for BEML Recruitment 2016 in online mode. Job hunters need to possess the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for BEML Diploma Trainee Vacancies 2016. All the job hunters are required to apply only through online mode i.e., in between 30th March to 13th April 2016. Applicants must be possessed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from the recognized university.
BEML AGM Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
BEML is looking result oriented applicants who have the following eligibility criteria. Authority is accepting applications from the deserved candidates in online mode. Job hunters are required to go through the notification to know more details. Age and qualification & experience will be calculated as on 13th April 2016. All the examinees who wish to apply for BEML Vacancies 2016 are required to submit the applications on or before 13th April 2016. Candidates are required to apply in online mode and after the applications should be submitted on or before closing date i.e., 20th April 2016. Candidates are recommended to visit our website regularly for knowing more Sarkari Naukri news.
BEML Recruitment 2016 Diploma Trainee Jobs
Organization: BEML Limited
Official Website: bemlindia.com
Job Category: Govt Sector
Job Designation: Various
Total Vacancies: 107
BEML Vacancy Details:
- Deputy General Manager (Grade-VII): 17 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Grade-VI): 18 Posts
- Senior Manager (Grade-V): 05 Posts
- Manager (Grade-IV): 09 Posts
- Manager (PR) [Grade-III]: 01 Post
- Officer & Engineer (Grade-II): 15 Posts
- Engineer & Officer (Grade-I): 09 Posts
- Diploma Trainees: 33 Posts
BEML Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: As on 13th April 2016
- 46 years (UR) for S.No-1
- 43 years (UR) for S.No-2
- 40 years (UR) for S.No-3
- 37, 42 & 46 years (UR) for S.No-4
- 33 years (UR) for S.No-5
- 29 years (UR) for S.No-6
- 26 years (UR) for S.No-7 & 8
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per below
- 05 years for PWD candidates (for Grade-I to Grade-II posts)
- 10 years for PWD candidates (for Diploma Trainee post)
Educational Qualification:First Class Degree in Engineering, Graduate with First Class two years full-time MBA (HR/ IR)/ MSW or MA & Three years full-time degree with CA/ ICWA or full term CA/ ICWA or equivalent from the recognized university
- Written Test
- OBC applicants are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee
- Candidates are required to download the challan form from the official website and make a payment in State Bank of India in the BEML Account no. 31006750220.
- No fee for for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply for BEML Recruitment 2016
- All the willing candidates are advised to apply in online mode bemlindia.com
- Applications can be submitted only in between 30th March to 13th April 2016 at 17:45 Hrs
- Candidates who submitted applications in online can take a hard copy of the same and send it along with the required documents to the following address
|Deputy General Manager (HR)
No.23/1, 4th Main Road
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2016 from 09:00 Hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-04-2016 at 17:45 Hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Online Application: 20-04-2016.