APSC CCPE Exam Syllabus: Hey friends welcome to the Indiajobzs site here we provide the latest information regarding the Assam Public Service Commission APSC CCPE exam syllabus and exam pattern, actually the Assam PSC has announced the combined competitive pre exam notification and most number of the candidates have been applied for this exam. But the APSC CCPE exam syllabus is quite different as compared with the various Assam PSC exams, so the most number of the applicants have been searching for the Assam PSC CCPE Syllabus and exam pattern. For those applicants here we provide the APSC CCPE exam syllabus and exam pattern in below paragraph as per the exam.
APSC CCPE Exam pattern:
Here we provide the Assam PSC CCPE exam Pattern for the applicants who had, the Assam PSC combine competitive pre exam paper having the two papers, Paper-I consisting the Objective type questions based on the General awareness consist the 200 marks and paper-II Optional subject and hold the 200 marks, so the applicants who have the doubts about the Assam PSC CCPE posts the APSC paper-I consist the 200 marks and the Paper-II for the 200 marks so the total APSC CCPE exam conduct for the 400 marks below we provide the exam patter and syllabus in the table for the candidates
|Paper-I||General Studies||200 Marks||2 Hour|
|Paper-II||One optional subject to be selected from a list of 28 subjects set out below||200 Marks||2 Hour|
Assam PSC CCPE Syllabus:
Below we provide the Assam APSC CCPE syllabus for the applicants who had compiled their apply and wait for the written examination the APSC CCPE syllabus is best useful for the candidates to know the exam method. For the full information applicants can observe the below table.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance -Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.