Recently Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) has released notification for Assistants recruitment 2015. And conducted written examination for eligible candidates and released results. Now APGB has released schedule for 2nd phase recruitment interview. There are total 256 office assistant posts and APGB has shortlisted 919 candidates for interview. Among these candidates based on the performance in interview questions will be selected finally. The 919 eligible candidates list is given below. Check the list and attend interview from 3rd August to 12th August 2015. All the best for all candidates who have shortlisted for APGB Assistant Interview 2015.
APGB 2nd phase recruitment interview dates 2015:
Written Examination for APGB assistant recruitment held on September 2014. Lakhs of candidates have appeared in this exam and 919 candidates shortlisted for interview. Interview dates has published. Candidates who have selected for APGB assistants interview must bring below certificates
- Original fee payment receipts (IBPS & APGB).
- Printout of online applications (IBPS & APGB) submitted, along with a passport size photograph attached and signed.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard/Intermediate/Graduation Mark sheet in support of local language (Telugu).
- School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age, acceptable to the Bank.
- Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification, including certificate of Computer Course, as applicable.
- In case of SC/ST/PWD candidates, the Certificate in original issued by Competent Authority, as per the format, placed in the Bank’s website www.apgb.in shall be produced.
- In case of OBC candidates, the Certificate in original issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.01.2014, as per the format placed in Bank’s website www.apgb.in shall be produced. THE OBC CERTIFICATE ISSUED IN ANY OTHER FORMAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, the Discharge Certificate, Retirement/Pension order and documentary proof of rank.
- Photo identity proof, the same which was produced to IBPS at the time of applying for written test.
- Any other relevant document.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- A passport size photograph similar to the one pasted on the Hall ticket/Call letter of written test.