AP ECET Results 2016 were announced on 18 May 2016. Candidates got their AP ECET Rank cards 2016 and those candidates are looking for AP ECET Counseling 2016. Authority will soon release a notification stating AP ECET Counseling Date 2016. Students can download the notification and know the dates for ECET Counseling Rank wise. APECET 1st and 2nd Counseling Dates will be soon released by the authority. Candidates who appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test can download the schedule and undergo counseling process according to it.
APECET Counseling Dates 2016 Rank Wise
AP ECET Examination has been conducted on 9 May 2016. The results of AP ECET were announced on 18 May 2016. 96.53% of candidates were passed in the examination and waiting for the counseling schedule. The test has been conducted on 9 May across 7 main exam centers. A total of 34,739 candidates were appeared for the exam and in that 33,535 candidates were cleared the tests.
AP ECET Counseling Procedure 2016
Required Documents for 2nd round AP ECET Counselling
- AP ECET 2016 Hall Ticket
- APECET – 2016 Rank Card
- SSC marks memos
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- Diploma Marks memos & PC.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificates
- Personal Mobile Number & Email
APECET 2nd Counselling required certificates for PH Candidates
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Anglo-Indian people
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence
Counseling Procedure of ECET
- Applicants who are willing to appear for ECET Counseling are required to check the notification and know the counseling dates rank wise
- Find your rank wise help line and date
- Attend the counseling process
- Make a fee payment and take the computer generated receipt.
- Candidates have to provide the personal mobile number and email address which is active till the admission.
- Candidates have to log on using the registration id and Password and enter payment details
- Keep all the receipts for counseling process
- Bring all the documents for certificate verification and also bring two copies of each
- Perform web options at pre-decided the date.
- You can change the college list if you want.
- Submit it.
- The Allotment will be given by JNTUA
- The alloted college send as SMS to the registered Ph Number.