Andhra Bank is going to recruiting the candidates to filling 199 vacancies of Part Time Sweeper (PTS) to various zones in India. It was inviting the prescribed applications to hiring the aspirants to the vacancies of Meerut Zone, Guntur Zone, Srikakulam Zone, Eluru Zone, Bhubaneswar Zone, Coimbatore Zone, Bhopal Zone, Sambalpur Zone and Kolkata Zone. The candidates who are waiting for sweeper jobs in banking industries may apply for the Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper recruitment through offline applications on or before the last date. The pre formatted applications are available at only on the authorized website of Andhra Bank download the application form and fill it without mistakes. Hence send the filled application to the nearer zones by speed post or registered post. The aspirants selection process, pay scale and application process is mentioned clearly this is article.
Eligibility of Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper
Aspirant should have passed 8th or its equivalent from any approved board or institute with any local language as one of the subjects and Contenders shouldn’t have passed 12th or its equivalent. The applicants age limit should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years to apply the Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper. The candidates need to pay the application fee as given on official notification. The details of Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper recruitment are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: Andhra Bank
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Job Location: India
Mode of Application: Offline
Official Website: www.andhrabank.in
No. of Vacancies: 199
Name of the Post: Part Time Sweeper
Zone wise vacancy:
|S. No.||Name of the Zone||Name of the State||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Guntur Zone||Andhra Pradesh||13|
|3.||Srikakulam Zone||Andhra Pradesh||07|
|4.||Eluru Zone||Andhra Pradesh||28|
|7.||Bhopal Zone||Madhya Pradesh||22|
|9.||Kolkata Zone||West Bangal||15|
Qualification: Aspirant should have passed 8th or its equivalent from any approved board or institute with any local language as one of the subjects and Contenders shouldn’t have passed 12th or its equivalent.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age limit should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years.
Application fee: Refer official notification.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on various rounds which will be conducting by Andhra bank selection team.
Pay Band: The selected candidate’s salary will be Rs. 3,187/- along with other allowances.
How to Apply:
- Initially, go to the official website @ www.andhrabank.in
- Click on Careers Tab.
- Click on Part Time Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Jobs link.
- Download the relevant Andhra Bank PTS Recruitment Zone wise application form and fill the required details in it.
- Submit Andhra Bank PTS Recruitment application form in the prescribed format along with necessary self-attested documents at respective Zonal Office.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form for Meerut, Guntur, Srikakulam, Eluru, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar Zones: 10th February 2017
- Due Date to Submit the Application form for Coimbatore and Sambalpur Zones: 21st January 2017
- Last Date to Submit the Application form for Bhopal Zone: 23rd January 2017