AIPGMEE 2016 Notification pdf: Here we are providing latest information about AIPGMEE exam notification 2016. AIPGMEE exam notification was released to get admission into the MD/MS/Diploma seats in All India Quota. All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted in the forthcoming days. All the interested candidates are hereby inform to check AIPGMEE 2016 Notification and begin the registration process online. All the interested graduates desiring to complete their post-graduate programs via All India Quota MD/MS/Diploma seats in various medical colleges are welcomed to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2016 notification
Candidates must have done an MBBS degree and must have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana are not eligible for AIPGMEE 2016.
AIPGMEE 2016 online registration
Candidates required filling the AIPGMEE 2016 Application Form properly and timely to avail a chance to appear for the examinations in December. The admission will give on the basis of 50% all India Quota except for the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir. This Examination will be conducted by national Board of Examinations. This exam will be meant for around 5500 seats all across the nation. Interested and eligible applicants should apply online through the official website www.nbe.gov.in on or before the last date. AIPGMEE 2016 online application form last date 22nd October 2015. The candidates need to have pay the application fee will be 3750/- (Rs.2750/- for SC/ST/PWD). Application will be accepted via online by using credit/debit card. AIPGMEE exam date will be held in the month of December 2015. For more details regarding AIPGMEE 2016 admission test notification 2015, check the given below.
Name of the organization: National Board of Examination (NBE)
Organization website: www.nbe.gov.in
Name of the exam: AIPGMEE 2016
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree and must have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship.
- Applicant must have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory Internship for the year 2016 which will be October 31, 2015. The Colleges recognized after this date will not be
- A candidate who, after passing the MBBS is undergoing a 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by March 31, 2016, can take this examination but they will not be eligible for admission unless they have completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before March 31, 2016.
Other Criteria for AIPGMEE 2016 Online Registration
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana are not eligible for AIPGMEE 2016.
- Application charges will be 3750/- (Rs.2750/- for SC/ST/PWD).
- The Fee can be paid by Credit/Debit or via net Banking.
Selection process: written test
How to apply:
- Visit the official website that is, “www.nbe.gov.in”.
- Download the Application brochure from the latest Notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Follow the link which is suitable for online Registration.
- Enter your accurate details in the fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc and complete the application.
- Attach the soft copies of the required testimonials.
- Take a printout of all the duly filled application form and make a copy of the same for future use.
Online Registration will begin from: 16th-22nd October.
AIPGMEE Exam date: 8th -2nd December 2015.
Declaration of Results: month of January 2016.
Click Here: AIPGMEE 2015 Notification Boucher
Click Here: Apply online