Railway Recruitment Board 12 April RRB NTPC Morning Paper review from today. People who acknowledged the RRB admit card must attend the examination and don’t miss the wonderful opportunity. We have to provide valuable information regarding the examination of RRB Non Technical Exam review. Railway recruitment board received the notification rrb in December. We provide comprehensive details on the ways of iron NTPC jobs. There are 18,000 vacancies in the context of this RRB recruitment notification 2016 People who are looking for Jobs RRB had requested such jobs. People who asked RRB recruitment were well prepared. Here, we provide railways NTPC consideration of issues first session for reference purposes.
Sscadda Today RRB Exam Review on GA GK Questions Asked
Here we are providing all General awareness ,general ability, math’s questions here. We provide arithmetic paths of non-technical iron, reasoning, English and GK asked questions here. It will help to know the level of the exam difficulty and guess the questions for next session exam. Applicants should check RRB NTPC has asked for ease of preparation. There is strong competition for jobs RRB. A huge number of people had sought paths of non-technical examination iron. All who are in preparation. The RRB examination scheduled for 29 March to April 30th. There are 3 shift per day. Applicants who have applied for the job recruitment Council railways must check the exam dates. We provide RRB Exam Syllabus, RRB previous papers, RRB preparation tips here.
Today 12-04-2016 RRB Exam Review asked in Math question paper
Engaged aspirants in the RRB NTPC online exam can download the RRB NTPC Answer Key 2016 on the official site www.indianrailways.gov.in. Instead of waiting for the RRB NTPC Result seekers can check out the answer key along with the RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016 for 18252 vacancies. We will update the results on our site, until then aspirants can view at this RRB NTPC Answer Key 2016 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift on our site. For next selection process updates, you can stay on to our site and we never made you miss any update on this site.
Today RRB NTPC Math Question Paper review
In this section was rated as Moderate.
- SC/SI-6 questions
- Avarages-2 questions
- Percentage-6 questions
- Ration Proportion-4 questions
- Time & Work-6 questions
- Time, speed & Distance-3 questions
12 April RRB GK questions paper review
The General Awareness section is moderate. Aspirants can attempt 20-23 questions. The questions covered all the areas in current affairs.
- Static GK Arround-20 questions
- Current Affairs-10 questions
12 April 2016 RRB NTPC Reasoning Questions paper
This section is little bit easy. Aspirants can attempt 20-24 questions. Aspirants can attempt more number of questions.
- Syllogisms-3 questions
- Series-4 questions
- Venn-3 questions
- Blood relations-4 questions
- Seating arrangement-2 questions
- Coding & Decoding-3 questions
- Jumbled words-2 questions
General Awareness & General Science Questions:
The overall section is easy. A total of 20 questions are asked from General science, GK 20 questions and Current Affairs 10 questions.
- Who was founder of Pal Dynasty?
- Abhishek Verma belongs to which sport?
- Osama Bin Laden killed at which place?
Ans. Abbottabad in Pakistan
- How many candidate nominated by President in Rajya Sabha?
Ans. 12 Members
- Pace Maker Related to Which Organ?
- new AIIMs in which district of MH,AP,WB
- Niagara falls of india
- Measles caused due to
- No.of Rajyasabha member by president
- sweat gland present in
- Thyroid gland contain which enzymes
- TIME person of 2015
- Chinese grand prix winner
- vidyapthi famous poet in which language
- Heat of asia-istanbul held in
- osama killed in which country
- first Hindi Newspaper
- questions in Resonance & dopppler effect
- Abishek verma related to which sport
- father of modern chemistry
- 1st day night test mach plyed between
- Particles with neutral charge in atom
- alt+enter used for
- Very old computer browser
- facts about fort in rajasthan
- nobel prize for physics
- medicine of malaria extracted from
1.Who is the 8th CM Of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans. Kalikho Pul
2.Who wrote Book To kill a mocking bird?
Ans. Harper Lee
3.World’s Poisonous Fish?
Ans. Stone Fish
- Who is Nargis Dutt?
Ans. Indian film actress
- Hydropower plants convert the mechanical energy into?
Ans. Electrical energy.
6.Who was the Captain who won First World Cup For Australia
Ans. Allen Border
7.Who Is Present President of Pakistan ?
Ans. Mamnoon Hussain
8.Diamond Contain Which Element ?
- Australian Open women’s double winner-2016
Ans. Martina Hingis & Sania Mirza
- Who is Baba atomic research director
Ans. Sekhar Basu
- Who was the first and last female ruler of Delhi Sultanate?
Ans. Razia Sultana
12.Apgar Score is test For ?
Ans. To Summarize Health of New Born Babies
13.What is the Chemical name of Vinegar?
Ans. Acetic Acid
- What is TBasic?
Ans. Programming Language
- World Heritage Day?
Ans. 18th April
16.Dipa Karmakar is Related to?
Ans. Gymnastics (Sports)
17.Which is called black gold ?
18.Who came after Mauryas ?
Ans. Sunga Dynasty
19.Dholavora comes under which?
Ans. Gujrat,Indus Civilization
20.Borobudur Temple located in?
21.Which Prime Minister hoisted flag at Red Fort for the maximum times?
Ans. Jawahar Lal Nehru
22.Which Planet named after Roman God?
- Who is Chairman of FIFA?
- Who constructed China Wall?
- Martin Crowe who recently passed away, was caption of which country?
- Who was architecture of Delhi?
- Who was commissioner of Delhi Police before Bassi?
- What is Quick Silver?
- Milk of Magensium used in?
- Who invented Band aid?
- Who invented bifocal lens?
- State and Union Territory was mentioned in which schedule?
- What is the name of process heat glass is slowly cooling?
- AT the time of Independence how many Ruling kings were there?
- How many members walked on moon up to?
- Equal size planet of earth?
- Who won Australian Grand Pix 2015?
- Nepal PM in 2015?
- Which Rays used in Airports which passes through solids?