Today IBPS RRB CWE 4 Exam Question Paper of 12 September 2015 Morning Shift Review: Hi friends, As we know that IBPS is conducting online exams for the employment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and has planned online examinations for the IBPS RRB CWE IV Exams for various posts at various examination centers. The different exam dates planned by the authority are 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th of September 2015. Today on 12th September 2015, IBPS has been completed IBPS RRB CWE IV Officer Scale I Online Exam in which many contenders participated in the exam. There is plenty of candidates have applied and appeared in the examination. In this post, we will be sharing of experience of the exam reviews and which questions were asked in the today’s IBPS RRB CWE 4 morning shift exam so that applicants who are going to appear for the forthcoming bankersadda IBPS RRB CWE 4 Online Exam review on 12 September 2015 can get in touch with the type and level of questions being asked in the online exam.
GA question asked in IBPS RRB CWE 4 Exam on 12 Sep 2015 Morning Shift
This section can be moderate. In the GA section, the questions were asked from current affairs questions were more than the Banking Questions. Some questions were of Static GK. Most of the competitive exams are depends on General Awareness and current affairs questions, so please concentrate on current affairs.
Qualitative Aptitude & Reasoning questions asked in IBPS RRB CWE 4 on 12-9-2015 morning shift:
Questions asked in aptitude sections are easy to moderate and easy with comparing previous RRB exams. Questions are asked from number series, series completion, seating arrangement, blood relations, analogy, ranking test, ages, averages, work time, probability, clock, etc. maximum candidates attempted more than 35 questions in each section. Questions asked in today exam are given at the below. Computer awareness section is also very easy and moderate. But some candidates did mistakes in this section. We have met candidates who have appeared in today IBPS RRB CWE 4 exam and asked about their exam experience, they have shared with us and here providing the information what they said.
Here we are sharing of the exams who took the exam on 12 Sep 2015 morning shift review.
12-09-2015 IBPS RRB CWE 4 morning shift Review by Rahul:
Nice experience for me, this is my first bank exam. I have attempted approximately 120 questions. I think out of these more than 100 questions were correct. Questions were asked in financial awareness section is very tough to me and I have attempted only 15 questions in this section. And the easiest section is reasoning and I have attempted 30 questions in this section.
Bankersadda IBPS RRB CWE 4 morning shift Review by Ankith:
Hi, I have attempted 153 questions total. I have attempted in General awareness 32, reasoning 36, aptitude 37, computer awareness 27 and English 21. I hope I will get the qualifying marks in all sections and overall. My practice on reasoning and aptitude was very helpful to me. I have read daily news paper and weekly current affairs book, which has also useful to attempt 32 questions in General awareness section.
GA questions asked in IBPS RRB CWE 4 Exam review on 12 sep 2015:
- rufiyaa is the currency of – Maldives
- UDIP related to insurance – lic
- vagayalaxmi.com portal purpose
- khaleefa international statidum location – uae
- Central bank of india (cbi) headqautor-mumbai
- Rajiv gandhi khel 2015 winner -sania
- mirzaworld postal day – 9 oct
- World Intellectual Property Org Hq – geneva
- Minister of State for Finance -Shri Jayant Sinha
- Abhishek Verma & Deepika Kumari related to sports – Archery
- Mudra bank provides loan to – MSME
- varnasi city near river – Ganga
- Who won the 2015 Commonwealth Chess Championship- Abhijeet Gupta
- Post Day- (World Post Day-October 9) and October 10 -National Postal Day
- Lakshya pilotless target aircraft missile development given to which company by DRDO- Larsen and Toubro (L&T)
- Capital of Ireland- Dublin
- Which State government sign MOUs worth Rs 30,530 crore with petroleum companies- Rajasthan
- Recently the Indian government has approved the purchase of 10 missile-armed drones from which country- Israel
- is situated on the banks of the which river – Ganges
- Chief Ministers of Chhattisgarh- Raman Singh
- Who is the winner of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award 2015 – Sania Mirza
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Headquarters at -Geneva, Switzerland
- The government has a launched a website, www.vidyalakshmi.co.in, for students seeking —— and five banks including SBI, IDBI Bank and Bank of India have integrated their system with the portal. – educational loans
- Khalifa International Stadium also known as National Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in ——. – Doha, Qatar
- The headquarters of Central Bank of India is based in ———. Mumbai.
- Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Bank (or MUDRA Bank) provide credit to ——. – MSME’s
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary is a bird sanctuary in the Mandya District of the state of —– in India.-Karnataka
- Neyveli is a mining and power generation township in Cuddalore district in the Indian state of —-. – Tamil Nadu
- Parliament had increased the FDI cap in insurance sector to —– from 26%. – 49%
- Who has been named DRDO’s first woman Director General and has taken charge of the Electronics & Communication Systems cluster. – J. Manjula
- Who is the author of the book “The China Model: Political Meritocracy and the Limits of Democracy,”? – Daniel A. Bell